At Mixlr we currently have opportunities to join our team as a frontend developer.
Mixlr is an audio broadcasting company, providing rock-solid and professional live audio services to radio stations, bands, artists - and tens of thousands of other content creators, each and every month.
From designing and building powerful broadcast apps, to seamlessly distributing live sounds to millions of listeners, our team delivers indispensable solutions that are trusted and relied upon worldwide.
About the role
As a frontend developer, your role will be building, testing and enhancing user-facing features for the Mixlr website.
You will own your own code throughout the product development process, so your responsibilities will include writing automated tests, and also talking with our users to listen to their concerns and fix problems they encounter.
Mixlr’s large and active user base will regularly provide instant feedback on the changes you make, providing a fast feedback loop which makes working at Mixlr challenging, exhilarating and satisfying.
We offer a friendly and positive team environment. With regular Friday beers featuring technical discussion and presentations, and regular pair-programming opportunities, you’ll not just contribute but also learn a lot.
- A small, friendly team and fun (but focused) team environment
- A fantastic office, plus spectacular rooftop terrace and bar - perfectly situated in the heart of East London
- Regular pair-programming opportunities
- Friday beers with technical talks to share our knowledge
- A grown and battle-hardened stack to extend and learn from
- A genuinely large-scale system, and an active community that gives instant feedback on our changes
- The opportunity for your work to have a real impact on our company
- Flexible working hours
- Office stereo with rotating DJs in the team
- In-office sound effects triggered from Slack
- Competitive salary + equity package
Interested? Drop us a line.
Back to Mixlr jobs homepage.