At Mixlr we currently have opportunities to join our team as a Community Manager.
Mixlr is an audio broadcasting company, providing rock-solid and professional live audio services to radio stations, bands, artists - and tens of thousands of other content creators, each and every month.
From designing and building powerful broadcast apps, to seamlessly distributing live sounds to millions of listeners, our team delivers indispensable solutions that are trusted and relied upon worldwide.
About the role
Mixlr’s large and active community is the driving force behind our company. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our community, including both existing users and prospective new customers.
For incoming new leads, your responsibility will be to ensure that they become best-placed to adopt Mixlr. This will include answering their queries promptly and informatively, building their trust and ensuring they develop a strong understanding of the potential ways that they can benefit from our service.
For existing users, you will seek to understand their individual requirements and goals, and act as their trusted advisor for using Mixlr most effectively. When the resolution to a user’s problem is not immediately apparent, you will clearly communicate this to our product and development teams, continuing where necessary to act as advocate for the customer during challenging or long-running issues.
You will also have the opportunity to contribute to Mixlr’s online social media presence, including writing blog posts and status updates, responding to comments and feedback, and generally improving our relationship with our community.
Additionally, you will proactively look at new ways we can improve our customer relations workflow, and ultimately improve the happiness of our customers. You should be passionate and ready to embrace the challenges of providing exceptional customer service, in a fast paced startup environment.
This is a great opportunity for you to have a huge impact at a rapidly growing technology company.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Manage all inbound customer communication and organise/escalate issues appropriately.
- Respond and engage with users via our CMS and social channels in a considerate, timely and informative manner.
- Prepare and proactively educate customers on new features and releases.
- Monitor and identify user trends with an emphasis on adoption and retention.
- Collaborate with customers to ensure they are satisfying their goals and requirements.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Identify and reproduce high-impact bugs and collaborate with the development team to coordinate fixes.
- Have a clear understanding of our business model and how it can be positively impacted.
- At least 3 years of community management/customer success or similar experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient time-management and organisation skills.
- Good technical understanding of audio - you know your “phono” cable from your “XLR”.
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience).
Interested? Drop us a line.
Back to Mixlr jobs homepage.